WHAT is a crew?
- A crew is a group of friends, co-workers, family members, etc. (min of 2 people) who will run or walk with Team CASA in the Baltimore Running Festival
- Your crew will receive a registration/fundraising page to recruit other crew members and accept donations for Team CASA
- Each crew member selects a race to participate in (5k, half-marathon, marathon, BaltiMORON-athon)
- All crew members have access to the Team CASA hospitality tent on race day!
WHY form a crew?
- Promote that your group/company/organization cares about the lives of Maryland’s most vulnerable children!
- Boost morale, team-building, loyalty and motivation! – people enjoy being a part of a group/company/organization that gives back to their community!
- Promote health and wellness! – healthy people are happier and more productive!
PERKS of forming a Crew!
- Discounted registration rates!
- Performance race shirts
- Prizes for largest team, team that raises the most money, etc.
- Individual Prizes for best time, most money raised, etc.
- Enjoy pre- and post-race food, drink, and festivities at the Team CASA tent!
Okay, I’m ready! What next?
- Call our office at 410-828-6761 and we will set up your crew’s page!
- We will give you material to circulate to recruit runners to join your crew
- Show up on race day and have some FUN!