Race Details – Starting Times & Locations, Age Requirements, and Course Maps!
Marathon (26.2 miles)
Start Time: 8:00 am
Starting Line: S. Paca and Camden Streets
Half Marathon (13.1 miles)
Start Time:9:45 am
Starting Line: Conway & Light Streets
BaltiMORON-a-thon (5k + Half)
BaltiMORON-a-thon (5k and half-marathon!)
5k starts at 7:30 am and the half-marathon starts at 9:45 am
*special bib, 3 medals – 5k, half, and BaltiMORON medal!, two race shirts!
5k (3.1 miles) – New course in 2017!
Start Time: 7:30 am
Starting Line: Inner Harbor – stage along Pratt St., east of Calvert St. (around Light & Pratt Sts.)
No age restrictions
Start Time: 8:00 am (Leg 1)
Leg 1: 5.7 miles, Start – S. Paca and Camden Streets
Leg 2: 7 miles, Start – Art Museum Drive (*bus leaves at 7:30 am)
Leg 3: 6.3 miles, MD Science Center (no bus)
Leg 4: 7 miles, Lake Clifton High School (*bus leaves at 8:30 a.m.)
*All buses leave from west side of M&T Bank Stadium on Russell St.
Kid's Fun Run
New location this year! The Kid’s Fun Run will take place in the Kid’s Fun Zone, which is located in between the Maryland Science Center and Rash Field, right on the harbor!
All kid’s fun run participants must meet at 9:00 a.m. at the Kid’s Fun Run Tent (look for Red & Blue Flags next to the Maryland Science Center)
9:30 am – Red Division (7 and under)
approx. .14 of a mile
9:20 am – Blue Division (8-12)
approx. .38 of a mile
All participants will receive an Under Armour t-shirt, medal, water and Gatorade!
Let us pick up your packet!
We are happy to pick up bibs for any kid’s participating in the kid’s fun run, anyone who raises over $250, or a crew with 10+ people. Recruit runners or starting fundraising to save yourself the trip! We will be reaching out to all individuals eligible for this incentive the week prior to the race.
Where, When, How?
If Team CASA staff is not picking up your packet, you must pick it up yourself at the Health & Fitness Expo, at Baltimore Convention Center on either Thursday, October 19, 2017 from 12:00 noon – 8:00 p.m. or Friday, October 20, 2017 from 12:00 noon – 8:00 p.m. You will receive an email from Corrigan Sports the week of the race with your e-registration – you must bring this to the expo! If your e-confirmation does not work, email us or call the CASA office at 410-828-6761.
You CANNOT walk/run without your race bib! This will include your runner number, the race for which you are registered and your race timing chip. Your official BRF runner packet will include your Baltimore Running Festival Under Armour Shirt and other promotional items.
Can I have a friend or family member pick up my packet for me?
- Yes, if you are unable to attend the expo hours, a friend or family member is allowed to pick up your packet for you. They will need to bring your e-registration card that you will receive via email the week of the race and a copy of your photo ID.
- You are limited to picking up ONE other race packet that is not yours. (Relay teams count as one packet. Kids Fun Run participant do not count toward your limit.)
- No packets or t-shirts will be mailed out before or after the race.
- There is NO RACE MORNING packet pick up.
- Kids Fun Run participants are required to print out an e-registration to claim their bibs and shirts. Pre-registered fun runners will get an email sent to the email address associated with their registration just like all adult participants. Our e-registration restriction of picking up one additional packet and ID requirements does not apply for the kid’s fun run. We do not expect kids to have ID’s nor the capability of picking up their own packet.
Team CASA Hospitality Tent
Team CASA tent
Team CASA walkers and runners are strongly encouraged to come to the tent before and after your race! We will be set up by 6:00 a.m. with free breakfast, bag check and a warm-up. The Team CASA photo will be taken in front of tent (you will receive an email with the exact time the week of the race)! Come by after your race for a variety of free lunch options, drinks (including the ever-popular mimosas and beer), a leader board to record your race time (and possibly win prizes), and have games, massages and other activities!
Location of the Team CASA tent
The location of the charity tents have moved since last year!
This year, Charity Village and the Team CASA Tent will be located in Rash Field right on the waterfront of the Harbor! Click here to view a map of the harbor and location of Charity Tents, Finish Lines, and Celebration Village.
You will receive an e-mail the week of the race with a map that points out the exact location of the Team CASA tent!
Team CASA tent features
- Bag Check for all team members – safely store your beginning with us during your race and avoid the long lines in Celebration Village
- Photographer to capture individual and team pictures
- Opportunity to meet other Team CASA walkers and runners and learn more about the organization
- Pre-race warm up offered by The Boot Camp Girl!
- Breakfast (pre-race) food selection includes bagels, yogurts, fruits, donuts, coffee, and more!
- Post-race food selection includes meatballs, macaroni and cheese, pulled pork, healthy options, snacks and fruit.
- Beer and mimosas (anytime!)
- Post-race massages
Race Day Parking & Directions
Parking & Directions
Click here to view information from the Baltimore Running Festival with information about parking & directions. You will also receive an e-mail the week of the race from us with more specific parking information.
Hotels & Accomodations
Click here to view information provided by the Baltimore Running Festival for special offers on hotels in the area for race weekend. Hotels are usually booked up well in advance so be sure to check this out as soon as possible if you are traveling in from out of state!
Please note that in order for the Baltimore Running Festival to take place, a lot of roads must close. Be sure to check the Baltimore Running Festival’s race website to note which roads close to you can avoid getting stuck on your way down or when you leave the city.
Spectator Info & Course Map
Click here to view spectator information for the race.
Click here to view a comprehensive map that includes race routes, parking information, and event locations.